Taste test: Unlike many of the halva snacks we've reviewed that came in bar form, this one came as one huge block in a tub.
This made it a bit cumbersome to cut off a piece, but on the plus side, the package was very resealable. When cutting the halva, the edges seemed a bit dried out and tougher. The halva had a marble look, alternating between an off-white and a light chocolate color. The taste was very good, with a nice halva flavor enhanced by just a bit of chocolate. I was able to get lots of servings out of the single package, making for a great dessert when combined with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular halva smell, couldn't really notice the chocolate.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at DJ's Market, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road