Taste test: This thin chocolate bar had a 3x4 grid of detachable sections, each bearing the Hershey's trademark.
I've always favored milk chocolate over dark chocolate, and this bar won't be the one to make me change my mind, but as dark chocolate goes, about average. I know Hershey's has been making Special Dark for many years, but they're now promoting its antioxidant health benefits. If you want something healthy, a candy bar probably isn't the right choice, but if you need a chocolate rush and enjoy dark chocolate, this is a decent candy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell, more sweet than bitter.
From the package: “Natural source of flavanol antioxidants” ... “Hershey®'s Special Dark® dark chocolate contains 45% Cacao.” ... “Ingredients: Sugar; Chocolate; Cocoa Butter; Cocoa Processed with Alkaki; Milk Fat; Lactose (Milk); Soy Lecithin; PGPR (emulsifier); Vanillin; Artificial Flavor; and Milk."”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road