Taste test: This huge candy bar had a 4x4 grid of sections, each bearing the Hershey's logo, like a mini-Hershey bar.
The ridges between the sections didn't go very deep into the chocolate, so even though you could break it into 16 pieces, it tended not to break cleanly. Interestingly, the Nutrition Facts listed 3 servings, despite the fact that the 16 sections are not evenly divisible by 3. Upon biting in, the crisp corn bits could easily be heard, as they brought a good crunch to every single bite, but they could barely be seen, as most of the pieces were quite small and just blended in with the chocolate. The inclusion of the bits did give the chocolate a rougher appearance then a regular Hershey bar. The feel and taste were pretty good, definitely a different taste than a standard Hershey's, and any chocolate lover could easily end up eating more then the suggested 1/3 of the bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Hershey's chocolate smell.
From the package: “Allergy information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes almonds/peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road