Taste test: This version of Hershey's Kisses had the usual Kisses shape, as each piece a silver wrapper bearing the words "Mint Truffle" in a variety of sizes, with a paper pull tab also labeled "Mint Truffle" jutting out of each wrapper.
I liked the taste a lot, as it was a great mint chocolate, so I kept going back to the bag for more Kisses. Surprisingly, the chocolate didn't remind me in any way of the distinctive chocolate taste that Kisses usually have. After eating many Kisses, I finally made a very careful bite into one so that I could observe the inside. It turned out that the outside was a dark chocolate color, and the truffle part inside was a light shade of green. Really good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate mint smell. Great.
From the package: “Whatever you want to say, say it with a Kiss™” ... “The right words don't always come easily. And sometimes it's impossible to say what you really mean. But give someone Hershey's Kisses® and you'll instantly say it all. Kiss someone®”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road