Taste test: This snack followed the usual Kissables formula, with a miniarturized Kiss shape and an M&M's type of candy coating, but in this case the colors of the coating were four different pastels: green, blue, yellow and purple.
The quality control problems that we found when we first reviewed Kissables were still were in evidence, as the candy shell was broken in places on several of the pieces, with a pile of the broken pieces at the bottom of the bag. I wasn't that impressed with the taste. Not as good as M&M's, not as good a Kisses.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet smell, kind of odd, but kind of remotely like M&M's.
From the package: “Serv. Size 1 Package Calories 190 Calories from Fat 80”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's Kisses (9 snacks)
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published July 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road