Taste test: This small candy bar started with a cookie, covered it in liquidly marshmallow, and then coated the whole thing in milk chocolate.
The taste was pretty good. The liquidly texture of the marshmallow did distiguish this from other candy bars with marshmallow, and it even had a nice marshmallow taste, but it also meant that there was some risk of making a mess as the marhsmallow stretched out when biting off a piece.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, and on second whiff, I could smell marshmallow too.
From the package: “Made in Brazil for Hershey Foods Corporation” ... “Manufactured on the same equipment that processes peanuts/tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road