Hershey's Spreads Snacksters
Taste test: This snack followed the same formula as the recent Reese's Snacksters, with nine graham dipping sticks and a tub of dipping spread, which in this case was all chocolate rather than a mix of chocolate and peanut butter. (Don't confuse this product with the previous Hershey's Snacksters, which was basically a party mix.)
The sticks had a nice solid crunch, and the dipping sauce had a texture and taste similar to chocolate frosting, though a bit thicker. The tub was only half as deep as the package, with air below, but there was still enough of the dipping sauce to put a generous amount onto each of the graham sticks.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild graham cracker smell. Not much chocolate.
From the package: “chocolate spread with graham dippers” ... “270 calories per pack” ... “Since 1894”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road