Hershey's S'mores Crunchers
Taste test: This small bag contained small, weird-shaped clusters consisting mostly of chocolate, with some small, light-colored bits embedded inside. The bag said that those bits were small graham cookies and mini marshmallows.
When I crunched in, it definitely lived up to the Crunchers name, which isn't a thing that you usually get from s'mores snacks. The taste was good, with lots of chocolate and maybe a hint of graham cracker taste, but I couldn't notice any marshmallows. All in all, it didn't taste much like s'mores, but it did provide a lot of chocolate in an odd form.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice s'mores smell, the milk chocolate being particularly nice.
From the package: “A delightfully munchable, deliciously crunchy snack” ... “Mini graham cookies, mini marshmallows and graham pieces covered in Hershey's milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road