Hershey's S'mores Crunchers
Taste test: This small bag contained small, weird-shaped clusters consisting mostly of chocolate, with some small, light-colored bits embedded inside. The bag said that those bits were small graham cookies and mini marshmallows.
When I crunched in, it definitely lived up to the Crunchers name, which isn't a thing that you usually get from s'mores snacks. The taste was good, with lots of chocolate and maybe a hint of graham cracker taste, but I couldn't notice any marshmallows. All in all, it didn't taste much like s'mores, but it did provide a lot of chocolate in an odd form.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice s'mores smell, the milk chocolate being particularly nice.
From the package: “A delightfully munchable, deliciously crunchy snack” ... “Mini graham cookies, mini marshmallows and graham pieces covered in Hershey's milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road