Taste test: These individually foil-wrapped, bell-shaped candies had a thick layer of milk chocolate at the bottom of each, while the rest of the piece was off-white with some red and green bits embedded inside.
I bit in to find a nice mix of chocolate and peppermint. However, it was kind of a pseudo-bark, because both parts had just about the same consistency, much like milk chocolate, so neither of them had the crunchy hardness of peppermint bark. The tiny bits of peppermint in the white part added some very minor crunch to the texture, but it was nothing like the solid feel of a real bark. And that's a good thing if you find the very solid feel of peppermint dark difficult to deal with!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet peppermint smell, more peppermint than chocolate.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road