Taste test: This thin bar had the same overall shape and 4x3 section grad as the standard Hershey's bar, with the Hershey's logo atop each section, but like many recent Reese's products, it promised to have Reese's Pieces embedded inside. (Almost 15 years ago, we reviewed a bar with a similar concept, the M-Azing Peanut Butter Bar, which put "peanut butter-flavored M&M's" inside a chocolate bar. It looked amazing but tasted just OK.)
There were indeed such Pieces, in their customary orange, yellow and brown colors, thought they appeared to be of a miniature variety. Some of the Pieces were slightly visible through the chocolate surfaces, in such muted colors that it didn't look super cool like the M-Amazing bar. But this was a better bar to eat. The shells of the Pieces added a slight crunchiness, and the taste had a very nice combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter — different from a Reese's cup but quite good for itself.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and PB smell, but different from a Reese's cup.
From the package: “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Bars (936 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road