Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
Taste test: This version of Kisses came in orange and brown patterned foil wrappers, with the usual paper tag (in this case, as "Caramel" label) protruding from each piece. Unwrapping that stuff, the exterior of the Kiss was revealed to be all milk chocolate.
I bit in to find that Hershey's did this proven combination well. The caramel interior was soft but not liquidy, and the mix of caramel and milk chocolate was just great. The bag contained 15 pieces, declared to be 2.5 servings of 6, and it was hard not to binge-eat the whole bag at once.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel and milk chocolate smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “The right words don't always come easily. And sometimes it's impossible to see what you really mean. But give someone Hershey's Kisses chocolate and you'll instantly say it all. Kiss someone.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road