Hershey's Kisses Cookies 'n' Creme
This kind had bright blue wrappers with designs that could be chocolate chip cookies (or pepperoni pizza, or lots of other things), with the word "cookies" on the white paper pull tabs. The base of the Kiss was off-white, with some dark cookie bits showing through. I bit in to find a soft feel, with occasional crunch from the cookie bits, and an overall flavor that was very sweet, really too sweet until I swigged some cold milk. Not bad, but far from the best kind of Kisses.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet white chocolate smell.
From the package: “The right words don't always come easily. And sometimes it's impossible to say what you really mean. But give someone Hershey's Kisses and you'll instantly say it all. Kiss someone.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road