Hershey's Gold Kisses
Taste test: Hershey's Kisses have come a long way since they only came in one flavor, so we probably shouldn't have been surprised by this flavor based on the Hershey's Gold Peanuts & Pretzels bar (but we were anyway). In addition to the new the Kisses shape, it didn't follow quite the same formula as the bar, retaining the pretzels within the caramel creme base while skipping the peanuts.
I bit in to find generally the same soft feel and excellent caramel taste, with occasional crunch and salty contrast from the pretzels inside (and the degree of this varying a lot from piece to piece). I couldn't resist eating one Kiss after another in fairly rapid succession. The only downside was that, as with all Kisses, you end up with many little scraps of wrapper.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong caramel smell, even before unwrapping a piece, and even stronger after. Mmmm!
From the package: “caramel creme with pretzel bits naturally flavored with other natural flavors”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's Kisses (9 snacks)
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road