Hershey's Gold Kisses
Taste test: Hershey's Kisses have come a long way since they only came in one flavor, so we probably shouldn't have been surprised by this flavor based on the Hershey's Gold Peanuts & Pretzels bar (but we were anyway). In addition to the new the Kisses shape, it didn't follow quite the same formula as the bar, retaining the pretzels within the caramel creme base while skipping the peanuts.
I bit in to find generally the same soft feel and excellent caramel taste, with occasional crunch and salty contrast from the pretzels inside (and the degree of this varying a lot from piece to piece). I couldn't resist eating one Kiss after another in fairly rapid succession. The only downside was that, as with all Kisses, you end up with many little scraps of wrapper.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong caramel smell, even before unwrapping a piece, and even stronger after. Mmmm!
From the package: “caramel creme with pretzel bits naturally flavored with other natural flavors”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road