Taste test: This package contained two short, thick bars, arranged end-to-end, and each one had three sections bearing the Hershey's logo, the same configuration as the Caramel version. When I grabbed the first bar, it felt melty on my fingertips.
I bit in to find a soft feel overall, with some cookie bits adding a soft crunch. There was an intense chocolate flavor with a good level of mint. The profile of the bar revealed a thin light green layer near the top, with the bottom consisting of very dark cookie bits surrounded by some non-quite-as-dark chocolate, and the whole outside was chocolate as well. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Dark Chocolate Bars with Chocolate Cookie Bits and Mint Crème” ... “200 calories per pack”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road