Taste test: When I first opened this bar, it looked like a six-section Hershey's bar, then it looked like one that had broken in half, until I realized that it was actually two three-section bars arranged end-to-end. The bars were fairly thick, at least twice as thick as your plain Hershey bar, with the same Hershey's logo atop each section.
It turned out that the sections within each bar really didn't have any significance, as the interior was really all just one cavity spanning the sections. The filling consisted of small bits of cookie within a caramel filling. The mix of milk chocolate, caramel and crunchy cookie was quite good. I had both bars in one sitting while enjoying a glass of cold milk, and I liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Bars with Shortbread Cookie Bits and Caramel” ... “200 calories per pack”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Cookies (651 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road