Taste test: This bar had a 4x3 grid of rectangular white chocolate sections, each bearing the Hershey's logo, with a ghostly hint of some red things through through the off-white base. From the bottom of the bar, I could see much clearer indications of lots of round red things visible through the white chocolate.
I broke off some sections and bit in to find that the red things were made from some sort of un-cherry-like crunchy substance but did indeed taste like cherries. I've had some cherry-inclusive snacks that were tolerable despite my general dislike of cherries, but that was not the case here. The cherry taste seemed dead-on, and I didn't like it at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cherries. Which I don't like.
From the package: “Your support of Hershey is an opportunity to share happiness and helps educate children in need through Milton Hershey School.” ... “Since 1894”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road