Taste test: This bar had a 4x3 grid of rectangular white chocolate sections, each bearing the Hershey's logo, with a ghostly hint of some red things through through the off-white base. From the bottom of the bar, I could see much clearer indications of lots of round red things visible through the white chocolate.
I broke off some sections and bit in to find that the red things were made from some sort of un-cherry-like crunchy substance but did indeed taste like cherries. I've had some cherry-inclusive snacks that were tolerable despite my general dislike of cherries, but that was not the case here. The cherry taste seemed dead-on, and I didn't like it at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cherries. Which I don't like.
From the package: “Your support of Hershey is an opportunity to share happiness and helps educate children in need through Milton Hershey School.” ... “Since 1894”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road