Taste test: This looked from the outside like it was going to be a smallish candy bar, with a caramel filling and milk chocolate on the outside. As I peeled open one end, I saw a lot of air ahead of the end of the apparent bar, leading me to think that the bar was even smaller than the small wrapper allowed.
The real surprise came when I kept peeling and found that there were actually two pieces inside. Two square pieces, each a bit over an inch on each side and a bit over half an inch thick. (In retrospect, there was one indication that I ignored, and that was the use of the word "Caramels" in plural.) The exterior surfaces were smooth.
I bit in to find that it was very good, with lots of nicely chewy caramel and a nice helping of chocolate. Still, just two squares in this size wrapper (5 inches long, with 4 usable inches after subtracting a half inch on each end) was disappointing; they could easily have fit three of them in there.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel an chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 package Calories 140 Fat Cal 60” ... “Mfd. in Mexico” ... “Manufactured on the same equipment that processes macadamia nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans and peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road