Taste test: This thin candy bar had a creamy off-white color generally, with some ghostly orange shadows, presumably from the candy bits embedded inside, showing through the top and bottom surfaces. The bar was arranged into a 4x3 section grid, bearing the Hershey's name atop each section, just like a regular Hershey's milk chocolate bar.
I bit in to find that the interior had a soft feel, and in the bit-off cross-section, I could see not just orange bits, but yellow ones as well, which makes sense as far as matching candy corn. (Looking at the surfaces after the fact, I could see yellow shadows too, but they were very subtle against the surface color.)
Those orange and yellow bits were about the size of your standard ice cream sprinkles. I kind of expected some crunch from the bits, or at least a different texture from the rest of the bar, but the base bar and the candy bits all seemed to be one uniform texture.
The bar really did taste a lot like candy corn, though with a different texture entirely. Candy corn isn't exactly the best thing to eat, so that flavor's not necessarily a good thing, but we do give credit to Hershey's for matching the flavor quite well.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like candy corn and white chocolate, on the sweet side.
From the package: “Candy corn creme with candy bits” ... “naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Erica Holt at AC Moore. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road