Taste test: This thin candy bar came in a 4x3 grid of rectangular sections with the Hershey's logo on each one. The bar looked pretty cool, as it was an off-white, creamy color with many bits of red just below the surface — not red and white like a candy cane, it looked good.
I bit in to find a nice mix of white chocolate and peppermint, so again, not quite like a candy cane, but still a good taste. There was a slight crunch upon encountering some of the red bits, but not major one. The peppermint was more dominant in the aftertaste, so it became more candy cane-like then. The big advantage to this over an actual candy cane is that you can eat it much faster, since it's mainly white chocolate that you can easily bit into, and therefore it didn't take forever to suck.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peppermint smell.
From the package: “Since 1894” ... “220 calories per bar”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Erica Holt at AC Moore. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road