Taste test: This bar was about twice as thick as a conventional Hershey bar and consisted of six sections, each bearing the Hershey's logo.
The indentations between the sections weren't very deep, so they didn't break off cleanly. As soon as I broke off my first section, it became clear that they wasn't the typical Hershey bar, as the interior consisted of chocolate mixed with fairly large air bubbles, while the exterior was solid milk chocolate. The bubbled chocolate texture closely resembled Nestle Aero. Hershey's also makes an Air Delight version of Kisses, but the bubbles in this bar seemed to be bigger than in the Kisses. It definitely had a softer and lighter feel than the original Hershey bar, so it melted in the mouth quicker, but the chocolate taste seemed quite similar, and the chocolate rush it gave me was just as effective.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Hershey's chocolate smell.
From the package: “The Hershey®'s milk chocolate you love gently blended for a light, airy texture that melts effortlessly in your mouth.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road