Taste test: This candy bar seemed to be playing off the name of Hershey's Whatchamacallit bar, but it was a different recipe.
The inside consisted of a thick layer of chocolate mixed with Rice Krispies, topped by a thin layer of peanut butter, and then the whole bar was coated in milk chocolate, with a particularly thick coating on top. The taste was pretty good, with a soft overall texture but a nice amount of crunch from the Rice Krispies, and a good mix of peanut butter and chocolate (though a much different taste than Reese's). Very sweet overall, so best enjoyed with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Made with Chocolate, Cocoa Crisps, Peanut Butter”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Brittle (19 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road