Taste test: This candy bar seemed to be playing off the name of Hershey's Whatchamacallit bar, but it was a different recipe.
The inside consisted of a thick layer of chocolate mixed with Rice Krispies, topped by a thin layer of peanut butter, and then the whole bar was coated in milk chocolate, with a particularly thick coating on top. The taste was pretty good, with a soft overall texture but a nice amount of crunch from the Rice Krispies, and a good mix of peanut butter and chocolate (though a much different taste than Reese's). Very sweet overall, so best enjoyed with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Made with Chocolate, Cocoa Crisps, Peanut Butter”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road