Taste test: This is yet another variation on Hershey's "Take 5" concept of mixing five separate snacking elements into one candy bar, with this one featuring an interior of pretzels, caramel, peanuts and peanut butter, coated with white chocolate.
The package contained two bars, arranged end-to-end. The pretzels gave the bar a nice crunch, and the caramel provided a nice chewiness. The taste was pretty good, as the most noticeable flavors were the white chocolate, pretzels and caramel. I think I could taste the peanut butter as well, but as for the peanuts, I didn't even notice them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: White chocolate smell.
From the package: “pretzels • caramel • peanuts • peanut butter • white chocolate”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (329 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road