Taste test: This is yet another variation on Hershey's "Take 5" concept of mixing five separate snacking elements into one candy bar, with this one featuring an interior of pretzels, caramel, peanuts and peanut butter, coated with white chocolate.
The package contained two bars, arranged end-to-end. The pretzels gave the bar a nice crunch, and the caramel provided a nice chewiness. The taste was pretty good, as the most noticeable flavors were the white chocolate, pretzels and caramel. I think I could taste the peanut butter as well, but as for the peanuts, I didn't even notice them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: White chocolate smell.
From the package: “pretzels • caramel • peanuts • peanut butter • white chocolate”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road