Taste test: This is yet another variation on Hershey's "Take 5" concept of mixing five separate snacking elements into one candy bar, with this one featuring an interior of pretzels, caramel, peanuts and peanut butter, coated with white chocolate.
The package contained two bars, arranged end-to-end. The pretzels gave the bar a nice crunch, and the caramel provided a nice chewiness. The taste was pretty good, as the most noticeable flavors were the white chocolate, pretzels and caramel. I think I could taste the peanut butter as well, but as for the peanuts, I didn't even notice them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: White chocolate smell.
From the package: “pretzels • caramel • peanuts • peanut butter • white chocolate”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road