Taste test: This chocolate bar had 10 smallish sections in a 2x5 grid.
Each one had the Symphony logo on top, rather than the usual Hershey's logo. The chocolate was filled with chunks of toffee and broken-up almonds, giving it a bit of a crunch. The taste was very good, with lots of chocolate, a good hit of almond taste, and a bit of toffee, though far less toffee than some other bars such as Heath and Skor. This fit the bill for one of my chocolate cravings, and the almonds and toffee were a nice little bonus.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and toffee smell.
From the package: “Mfd. in Canada for The Hershey Company” ... “50% More Toffee”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Mark's Discount Outlet. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road