Taste test: This chocolate bar had 10 smallish sections in a 2x5 grid.
Each one had the Symphony logo on top, rather than the usual Hershey's logo. The chocolate was filled with chunks of toffee and broken-up almonds, giving it a bit of a crunch. The taste was very good, with lots of chocolate, a good hit of almond taste, and a bit of toffee, though far less toffee than some other bars such as Heath and Skor. This fit the bill for one of my chocolate cravings, and the almonds and toffee were a nice little bonus.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and toffee smell.
From the package: “Mfd. in Canada for The Hershey Company” ... “50% More Toffee”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road