Taste test: This huge candy bar had 12 Hershey's-branded sections in a 4x3 grid, with 4 sections considered a single serving.
With so many servings per bar, it's key to be able to break up the bar cleanly and simply, but that wasn't the case here. The bar was very soft and broke easily, but even with fairly deep perforations, it didn't break in a straight line, so some of the peanut butter filling within the sections ended up being visible along the breaks. That aside, the taste was pretty good, with smooth peanut butter and smooth milk chocolate. It didn't have the thick peanut butter of a Reese's but it was still a remotely similar taste to a Reese's.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and peanut butter smell. Great.
From the package: “Total Calories per Bar: 710” ... “Serving Size 4 blocks (42 g) Servings per container about 3 Calories 240 Calories from Fat 130 Total Fat 15g Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 0g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road