Taste test: This huge candy bar had 12 Hershey's-branded sections in a 4x3 grid, with 4 sections considered a single serving.
With so many servings per bar, it's key to be able to break up the bar cleanly and simply, but that wasn't the case here. The bar was very soft and broke easily, but even with fairly deep perforations, it didn't break in a straight line, so some of the peanut butter filling within the sections ended up being visible along the breaks. That aside, the taste was pretty good, with smooth peanut butter and smooth milk chocolate. It didn't have the thick peanut butter of a Reese's but it was still a remotely similar taste to a Reese's.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and peanut butter smell. Great.
From the package: “Total Calories per Bar: 710” ... “Serving Size 4 blocks (42 g) Servings per container about 3 Calories 240 Calories from Fat 130 Total Fat 15g Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 0g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road