Taste test: This dark chocolate version of Kissables came in four odd colors, all tough to describe: dark brown, very light lavender, reddish brown and a sort of dark purplish color.
Like the other Kissables, the shape was like Hershey's Kisses, but the size and materials were similar to M&M's, with a candy shell on the outside. I usually like milk chocolate better than dark chocolate, but for some reason, I liked the taste of these a lot. They were even better than the milk chocolate Kissables. This bag also had very few pieces with damaged shells, far better than the many chipped pieces in previous bag we've eaten.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like M&M's.
From the package: “candy coated mini kisses” ... “mildly sweet chocolate” ... “naural source of flavanol antioxidants” ... “Serv. Size 1 package Calories 190 Calories from Fat 90”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road