Taste test: These miniature Hershey's Kisses each had a colorful candy coating, with orange, yellow, red, green and blue pieces.
Coincidentally enough, those are all colors found in standard bags of M&M's. So they were basically a Hershey's version of M&M's, with the major change being the shape. They tasted pretty much like Kisses, but the eating experience was like M&M's. There were some definite quality problems in this bag, as a whole bunch of the Kissables had pieces of their shells chipped off, to a far greater extent than I've seen in M&M's. The pointy tops of the Kissables might have caused this. (The tiny broken-off pieces of shell were at the bottom of the bag.)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same smell as Hershey's Kisses, but weak.
From the package: “candy coated mini kisses” ... “Serving Size 1 Package Calories 210 Calories from Fat 90”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's Kisses (9 snacks)
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road