Taste test: This bar consisted of 12 rectangular sections in a 3x4 grid.
However, there was barely any perforation between the sections, so most of the times I tried to break sections off, it broke down the middle of a section. The top looked like your typical Hershey bar, and the bottom had a lot of small bumps sticking out of its surface, caused by the roughly spherical cookie chunks inside jutting out. (The actual cookie pieces looked nothing like what was pictured on the package.) There was a decent mint chocolate taste, though nothing spectacular, and overall I was not impressed, as you could barely tell by taste or texture that there were cookies inside. There was no particular crunch. Hershey's made a product with just about the same name some years back, and it had a much more defined cookie crunch.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “A mouthful of cookies in every bite.®” ... “Chocolate cookie bits in creamy mint milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road