Taste test: This bar consisted of 12 rectangular sections in a 3x4 grid.
However, there was barely any perforation between the sections, so most of the times I tried to break sections off, it broke down the middle of a section. The top looked like your typical Hershey bar, and the bottom had a lot of small bumps sticking out of its surface, caused by the roughly spherical cookie chunks inside jutting out. (The actual cookie pieces looked nothing like what was pictured on the package.) There was a decent mint chocolate taste, though nothing spectacular, and overall I was not impressed, as you could barely tell by taste or texture that there were cookies inside. There was no particular crunch. Hershey's made a product with just about the same name some years back, and it had a much more defined cookie crunch.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “A mouthful of cookies in every bite.®” ... “Chocolate cookie bits in creamy mint milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road