Taste test: This candy bar had a 3x4 grid of rectangular sections, each bearing the Hershey's logo, with a very minimal indentation between the sections.
The bar had a light brown chocolate color with some small, very dark brown or even black brownie pieces embedded inside. The consistency of those pieces didn't seem to be much different from the rest of the bar, as I couldn't feel them in my mouth as being any softer or harder than the surrounding chocolate. The taste was pretty good and definitely different than a regular Hershey's bar, and did have sort of a brownie-like flavor. The thing is, it's the texture that makes the brownie, ideally with a crisp outside and soft inside, but in this case there was no brownie texture to speak of, so it just didn't have any of the great feeling of eating a good brownie.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the usual Hershey's chocolate smell, but it did smell kind of like a brownie.
From the package: “Creamy Milk Chocolate with Brownie Morsels” ... “Allergy Information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes peanuts/tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road