Taste test: These chocolate mints from Hershey's were excellent, and a big part of that excellence was the wise decision to combine milk chocolate (rather than dark chocolate) with mint.
Each individually foil-wrapped piece was sort of nugget-shaped and square, measuring about an inch on each side. The outside had the standard milk chocolate color, but the interior was a light green (matching the dominant color on the packaging). The texture was very smooth, and the taste was creamy, chocolatey, minty and delicious. Hooray for Hershey's!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Only Hershey®'s can indulge your chocolate passion with something that's Simply Bliss™! Hershey's Bliss™ chocolate is for those who appreciate the everyday joys of chocolate. Smooth, creamy Hershey's Bliss™ chocolate gives you an indulgent, just-for-you experience every time, with a rich taste that you'll want to savor longer.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road