Taste test: These chocolate mints from Hershey's were excellent, and a big part of that excellence was the wise decision to combine milk chocolate (rather than dark chocolate) with mint.
Each individually foil-wrapped piece was sort of nugget-shaped and square, measuring about an inch on each side. The outside had the standard milk chocolate color, but the interior was a light green (matching the dominant color on the packaging). The texture was very smooth, and the taste was creamy, chocolatey, minty and delicious. Hooray for Hershey's!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Only Hershey®'s can indulge your chocolate passion with something that's Simply Bliss™! Hershey's Bliss™ chocolate is for those who appreciate the everyday joys of chocolate. Smooth, creamy Hershey's Bliss™ chocolate gives you an indulgent, just-for-you experience every time, with a rich taste that you'll want to savor longer.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road