Taste test: This package contained two irregularly shaped bars, each less than half the length of the package.
At the bottom of each bar, there were pretzels, topped by lots of stuff — peanut butter, peanuts, and marshmallows — and it was all coated in chocolate. The pretzels gave the bars a decent crunch, but overall it was just a densely packed bar with too much stuff. The marshmallow and peanut butter competed for attention, and the taste varied from bite to bite. The bites with marshmallow in them tasted good, but Hershey's just tried to do too much with this bar.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mix of peanuts, marshmallow and chocolate, maybe too much.
From the package: “pretzel • peanut butter • marshmallow creme • peanuts • milk chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven, Livermore, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road