Taste test: This package contained two irregularly shaped bars, each less than half the length of the package.
At the bottom of each bar, there were pretzels, topped by lots of stuff — peanut butter, peanuts, and marshmallows — and it was all coated in chocolate. The pretzels gave the bars a decent crunch, but overall it was just a densely packed bar with too much stuff. The marshmallow and peanut butter competed for attention, and the taste varied from bite to bite. The bites with marshmallow in them tasted good, but Hershey's just tried to do too much with this bar.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mix of peanuts, marshmallow and chocolate, maybe too much.
From the package: “pretzel • peanut butter • marshmallow creme • peanuts • milk chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road