Taste test: This package contained two irregularly shaped bars, each less than half the length of the package.
At the bottom of each bar, there were pretzels, topped by lots of stuff — peanut butter, peanuts, and marshmallows — and it was all coated in chocolate. The pretzels gave the bars a decent crunch, but overall it was just a densely packed bar with too much stuff. The marshmallow and peanut butter competed for attention, and the taste varied from bite to bite. The bites with marshmallow in them tasted good, but Hershey's just tried to do too much with this bar.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mix of peanuts, marshmallow and chocolate, maybe too much.
From the package: “pretzel • peanut butter • marshmallow creme • peanuts • milk chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven, Livermore, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road