Taste test: Ever since Hershey's introduced Kissables (their version of M&M's, shaped like Hershey's Kisses), I have figured that they would have all sorts of special editions of them, substituting special color combinations for the original rainbow of colors.
What surprises me is how long it took, but now they've finally done it, with a Valentine's Day version featuring white, pink and red candy shells. The pink ones were very pale, hard to tell apart from the white ones under some lighting conditions. The Kissables had the same feel and crunch as M&M's, with a taste kind of like Kisses, but even sweeter, maybe a little too sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd, kind of a chemically chocolate smell. Maybe the colors affected the smell of the chocolate.
From the package: “candy coated mini kisses” ... “Net Wt 1.55 oz (43 g)” ..."Serv. Size 1 Package Calories 190 Calories from Fat 80”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's Kisses (9 snacks)
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Valentine's Day Candies (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road