Taste test: This oddly shaped package contained six round, individually wrapped chocolates, each about an inch in diameter, with flat bottoms and rounded tops.
I peeled open a wrapper to find what looked like an ocean wave shape embedded into the top of the chocolate, with a curved version of the Hershey's logo riding the top of the wave. When I bit in, I found that the exterior was milk chocolate, while the interior was filled with a darker-colored, soft but not-quite-liquidy chocolate. It was OK, as I don't tend to complain about milk chocolates, but I was more impressed by the taste and texture of Hershey's Bliss chocolates.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell. Not quite the same as a Hershey bar.
From the package: “30% less fat vs. the average of the leading milk chocolates.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road