Taste test: This oddly shaped package contained six round, individually wrapped chocolates, each about an inch in diameter, with flat bottoms and rounded tops.
I peeled open a wrapper to find what looked like an ocean wave shape embedded into the top of the chocolate, with a curved version of the Hershey's logo riding the top of the wave. When I bit in, I found that the exterior was milk chocolate, while the interior was filled with a darker-colored, soft but not-quite-liquidy chocolate. It was OK, as I don't tend to complain about milk chocolates, but I was more impressed by the taste and texture of Hershey's Bliss chocolates.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell. Not quite the same as a Hershey bar.
From the package: “30% less fat vs. the average of the leading milk chocolates.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road