Taste test: Often when we see "Triple Chocolate," it means milk, dark and white all in one snack. But in this case, they meant that the same three elements that made up the Mint and Caramel Cookie Layer Crunch flavors — the milk chocolate holding the bar together, creme filling and crunchy cookies — were all chocolate. The result was the same feel as the others, but, as expected, a lot more chocolate. I'm a big fan of combining mint or caramel with milk chocolate, providing some balance, but this one threw balance out the window. It wasn't quite chocolate overload, but having a glass of cold milk handy helped. Pretty good.
This particular package came in a much larger size than the other versions that we reviewed, with four individual three-section bars instead of just two, but the bars themselves were the same size. The larger size didn't prevent me from finishing all four pieces in one sitting!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Bars with Chocolate Cookie Bits and Chocolate Crème” ... “200 calories per 2 pieces”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Cookies (643 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road