Herr's Sweet 'N Crunchy Cotton Candy Flavored Snack Balls
Taste test: These balls had shapes quite similar to many brands of cheese balls, and indeed the body of each one seemed to be made from the same cornmeal material, but instead of cheese on the surfaces, they used some powder blue cotton candy seasoning.
We crunched in to find that the blue stuff did indeed taste just like cotton candy. When we shared the large bag around, reactions to the taste were very mixed. Some people liked the cotton candy taste and enjoyed the whole experience. However, others thought the transition from cotton candy sweetness out the outside to the taste of a corn puff inside was quite jarring. Even though some of these people only ate one piece, they seemed quite traumatized by the experience.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like cotton candy!
From the package: “Summer in a ball! Boardwalk days and carnival nights Herr's® Cotton Candy Flavored Snack Balls pack an entire summer's worth of fun into every deliciously sweet bite. So go ahead and have a ball. Heck, have as many as you like.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road