Taste test: These snacks looked kind of like Raisinettes, with roundish but irregular shapes with some indentations and a milk chocolate color.
Some of the pieces seemed to have stuck together into doubles. When a snack claims to be like brownies, that's a high standard, as that has me expecting the right soft-yet-crusty texture that not even many brownies can achieve. I poured myself a glass a milk and poured a bunch of the brownie pieces onto a plate, then popped a few into my mouth to find that they were soft and tasted pretty good, with lots of chooclate taste, but really not all that different than the taste of Hello Kitty's cookie dough version. The taste was remotely brownie-like, though the texture was not. They were on the edge of being too sweet, so I would definitely recommend having them with milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very sweet chocolate smell. Also reminds me of Raisinettes.
From the package: “Hello Kitty® by Sanrio® © 1976, 2012 Sanrio Co., Ltd. Used Under License”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Taste of Nature, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road