Hello Kitty Biscuits with Chocolate Cream
Taste test: This dippable cookie stick snack was similar to Meiji's Yan Yan, the with major difference being the Hello Kitty branding on the package.
The snack itself didn't have anything to do with Hello Kitty, as it consisted of cookie sticks and a chocolate dipping well, neither flavored nor shaped like Hello Kitty. The cookies were quite good, as was the creamy chocolate dipping sauce. I did have two complaints, though. First, there was less than half the amount of chocolate needed to adequately dip all of the sticks. The second, more minor issue, was that it was tough to get the cookie sticks out of the package, as the dipping well covered part of the top opening. Some of the sticks were broken, and those were even harder to get out.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: CTC Food Int'l Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (54 snacks)
- Hello Kitty snacks (5 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road