Taste test: This chocolate bar had 5x2 section grid, though the indentations between sections were not very deep, but I was still able to break off sections fairly cleanly.
Each section had just a series of diagonal lines on top, with no Hebert logo. I broke off a few sections and bit right in to find a soft feel and an intense milk chocolate taste. Eating just a few sections seemed to give me a really quick hit of energy, which is one of the many things that chocolate is good for. Very good, especially for a bargain chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, milk, soy lecithin, salt, and vanilla).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hebert Confections, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road