Hebert Banana Cream Pie Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This fairly large bar had a 3 x 5 section grid of thick, dome-shaped sections, all looking like milk chocolate from the outside. The top of each section had a bunch of diagonal lines. The bottom of the bar had some small bumps here and there.
I broke off some sections and bit in to find that they were filled with a yellow, liquidy substance. It did taste like banana cream, with the mix of tastes like a chocolate-covered banana. The combination was a bit on the too-sweet side, but not horribly so, as a sip of cold milk could take care of that. The filling did make things kind of messy, as some of it spilled out very slowly when breaking sections off. Considering how bad most banana candies are, as far as their fake-banana taste, this stuff was pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and banana smell.
From the package: “Handcrafted chocolates since 1917” ... “Made in America”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hebert Confections, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Erica Holt at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road