Hebert Banana Cream Pie Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This fairly large bar had a 3 x 5 section grid of thick, dome-shaped sections, all looking like milk chocolate from the outside. The top of each section had a bunch of diagonal lines. The bottom of the bar had some small bumps here and there.
I broke off some sections and bit in to find that they were filled with a yellow, liquidy substance. It did taste like banana cream, with the mix of tastes like a chocolate-covered banana. The combination was a bit on the too-sweet side, but not horribly so, as a sip of cold milk could take care of that. The filling did make things kind of messy, as some of it spilled out very slowly when breaking sections off. Considering how bad most banana candies are, as far as their fake-banana taste, this stuff was pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and banana smell.
From the package: “Handcrafted chocolates since 1917” ... “Made in America”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hebert Confections, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road