Taste test: This thin candy bar had a crunchy toffee center and a chocolate coating on the outside, a very similar formula to the Skor bar. In terms of appearance, Skor and Heath are virtually the same, right down to the same triangular texture on the bottom of the bars (and both bars are made by Hershey).
I had thought from past experience that they would taste exactly the same, but the tastes were noticeably different, though not radically different, when I ate the two bars side by side. The innards of the Heath bar seemed to be a bit more brittle, making it easier to bite into. I liked the taste of both a lot, as they're both at or near the top of the food chain (sorry, Phantom Gourmet) of candy bars. But the Heath Bar had a slight edge as #1, probably also because the taste reminded me so much of Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch ice cream (for obvious reasons).
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar” ... “Serv. Size: 1 package, Amount Per Serving: Calories 220, Fat. Cal. 120”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road