Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red Candy Twists
Taste test: This snack appeared to be licorice, but we couldn't find the word "licorice" anywhere on the package (just "candy twists" in fairly small type) so we're figuring it wasn't real licorice. Even if it didn't claim to be real licorice, it did claim to contain "Real Hawaiian Punch," whatever that means.
Each piece was about 5 inches long and had a typical red licorice appearance, with eight spiral ribs around the outside and a hollow center. The feel was fairly chewy but somewhat soft. The taste was not really like licorice, nor all that much like Hawaiian Punch juice drink beverage, but it did have a decent fruit candy taste.
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really does smell like fruit punch.
From the package: “Made with Real Hawaiian Punch®”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road