Taste test: This box contained a tray with three separate sections, each holding seven round, chocolate-covered mints.
The pieces were a bit over an inch in diameter and thin as described. They were kind of like mini versions of York Peppermint Patties. Maybe a little denser than York, but soft and nicely creamy inside, with a great mix of chocolate and mint. Hard to resist eating several or many of these!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild minty chocolate smell.
From the package: “63% Cacao Made in the U.S.A.” ... “Don't just enjoy ... experience. Haviland® Thin Mints are made with the creamiest mint centers and premium 63% cacao chocolate — and they're always all natural!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road