Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
Taste test: This one was a mystery, as it promised a chocolate bar featuring one of six different Harry Potter characters, with the identity hidden until unwrapped.
The creature turned out to be Fluffy, Hagrid's three-headed dog. The rectangular bar had Nestle Crunch-like cereal bits showing though the bottom, with a detailed rendition of Fluffy, plus his name, on top. The pack also included a large sticker, which turned out to be Aragog, the giant spider.
I bit in to find a good creamy milk chocolate taste, with quite a bit of crunch from the cereal bits. It was a good chocolate bar, providing plenty of chocolate rush.
Shop: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Thailand” ... “Discover which magical creature from the world of Harry Potter awaits inside. It could be: • Hedwig • Fluffy • Aragog • Crookshank • Fang • Thestral” ... “Manufactured in a plant owned and operated by a subsidiary of Jelly Belly Candy Company”
Online store: Buy Jelly Belly on Amazon #ad
Company: Jelly Belly Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (62 reviews)
- Chocolate (1746 snacks)
- Bars (931 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (152 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road