Taste test: This version of Haribo gummies had shapes portraying everyone's favorite (or least favorite — whichever!) blue-faced cartoon characters.
The nice thing was that the pieces were not all the same, as they had detailed shapes matching particular Smurfs characters, even varying the colors, with a yellow top to match Smurfette's blonde hair and a red top for Papa Smurf's hat. They tasted good, with a pretty typical mild grape juice type of flavor, a bit chewier than many gummies, but not overly chewy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical fruit gummy smell, like fruit juice.
From the package: “Gummi candy” ... “Kids and grown-ups love it so, the happy world of Haribo” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road