Taste test: This version of Haribo gummies had shapes portraying everyone's favorite (or least favorite — whichever!) blue-faced cartoon characters.
The nice thing was that the pieces were not all the same, as they had detailed shapes matching particular Smurfs characters, even varying the colors, with a yellow top to match Smurfette's blonde hair and a red top for Papa Smurf's hat. They tasted good, with a pretty typical mild grape juice type of flavor, a bit chewier than many gummies, but not overly chewy.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical fruit gummy smell, like fruit juice.
From the package: “Gummi candy” ... “Kids and grown-ups love it so, the happy world of Haribo” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road