Haribo Licorice Wheels
Taste test: This bag contained large, tightly wound spools of licorice, each about an inch and half in diameter. The spools held together well but were easy to unwind for eating purposes, with quite a long string of licorice being revealed upon unwinding. The feel was a bit sticky, but not extremely so, as it didn't have that smooth, dry feel of Twizzlers.
The taste was very good, with a strong black licorice flavor, fairly moist. I probably would have eaten less black licorice in one sitting had it not been served in this form, but once I started unwrapping one of the Wheels, there wasn't really anything I could do but eat it all — and it was a lot.
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong black licorice smell.
From the package: “Product of Germany” ... “Ingredients: Brown Sugar Syrup, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Starch, Licorice Extract, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Salt, Beeswax Coating, Carnauba Wax”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road