Haribo Lacroo Toffee
Taste test: These candies looked a bit like oversized light brown M&M's, and there was a good supply of them in the small bag, though it was filled only about halfway.
I began with some sucking on my first piece, which delivered just the mildest of toffee tastes, and it quickly turned to licorice once I gave up and bit in. When biting in directly, I couldn't notice the toffee at all, as there was just a soft feel and a whole lot of sweet black licorice taste. With the very soft feel, it took a lot less effort to eat than most black licorice, with rapid and intense flavor delivery. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of slightly toffee-like.
From the package: “Haribo macht Kinder froh ... und Erwachsene ebenso!”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (59 snacks)
- Licorice (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road