Taste test: These gummy bears were fairly small, without a whole lot of detail in their shapes, and they came in five colors: red, green, orange, yellow and clear (or nearly so).
They were very chewy and somewhat moist, fruity without being too sugary. As I ate more and more pieces, I tried to figure our whether the different colors represented different flavors. After convincing myself that there were very subtle differences — red being cherry, or orange being orange, green being apple, yellow being lemon and no idea on the clear ones — I noticed there was actually a key on the back of the bag. Despite my attempts to ignore the colors, I got fooled. I was right about orange and yellow, but I struck out on the others — red was actually raspberry, green was strawberry and clear was pineapple.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet, fruity smell.
From the package: “Kids and grown-ups love it so, the happy world of Haribo®” ... “Carefully selected ingredients and a recipe that has been continuously improved for over 90 years make Gold-Bears a great tasting treat.” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (79 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (436 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (387 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road