Haribo Fruit Salad
Taste test: Who doesn't like a good fruit salad? The downside is all the work of preparing it — obtaining a variety of fruits, getting them all to ripen at the same time, cutting them up. Haribo may have found a better way with this bag of gummies, which provided cherry, grapefruit, orange, lemon, peach and passion fruit varieties, each in a different color and shape, ready whenever you want to open the bag.
I'm sure people who eat lots of fruit would be skeptical of this one, but the result was really good. The flavors were excellent, matching the corresponding fruits well, with the expected gummy sweetness.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Grapefruit seemed to dominate.
From the package: “About 4 servings per container” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road