Haribo Fruit Salad
Taste test: Who doesn't like a good fruit salad? The downside is all the work of preparing it — obtaining a variety of fruits, getting them all to ripen at the same time, cutting them up. Haribo may have found a better way with this bag of gummies, which provided cherry, grapefruit, orange, lemon, peach and passion fruit varieties, each in a different color and shape, ready whenever you want to open the bag.
I'm sure people who eat lots of fruit would be skeptical of this one, but the result was really good. The flavors were excellent, matching the corresponding fruits well, with the expected gummy sweetness.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Grapefruit seemed to dominate.
From the package: “About 4 servings per container” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road