Taste test: These gummies came in four different dinoshapes and a variety of two-tone colorations.
The shapes were nicely detailed, and the bright colors added an extra level of fun. They were very chewy, so they took a while to eat, but the taste was good — fruity, sweet and slightly sour.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fruit juice smell.
From the package: “Share Size” ... “Kids and grown-ups love it so ... the happy world of Haribo!®” ... “Manufactured for Haribo of America, Inc. Rosemont, IL 60018” ... “Made in the United Kingdom” ... “A serving is a little handful. In this case it's approx. 5 pieces.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road