Taste test: These gummies came in four different dinoshapes and a variety of two-tone colorations.
The shapes were nicely detailed, and the bright colors added an extra level of fun. They were very chewy, so they took a while to eat, but the taste was good — fruity, sweet and slightly sour.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fruit juice smell.
From the package: “Share Size” ... “Kids and grown-ups love it so ... the happy world of Haribo!®” ... “Manufactured for Haribo of America, Inc. Rosemont, IL 60018” ... “Made in the United Kingdom” ... “A serving is a little handful. In this case it's approx. 5 pieces.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road