Taste test: These gummies were apparently koala footprint-shaped and mostly brown, with different colors from one piece to the next for the spots of the footprint itself.
The illustration on the bag of a koala sipping a bottle of Haribo cola through a straw was kind of adorable. The gummies were fairly soft and tasted a lot like cola, which could be a good thing if you like the taste of that sort of thing, or not as good of a thing if you don't.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Coca-Cola.
From the package: “Product of Germany”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road