Taste test: These gummies were apparently koala footprint-shaped and mostly brown, with different colors from one piece to the next for the spots of the footprint itself.
The illustration on the bag of a koala sipping a bottle of Haribo cola through a straw was kind of adorable. The gummies were fairly soft and tasted a lot like cola, which could be a good thing if you like the taste of that sort of thing, or not as good of a thing if you don't.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Coca-Cola.
From the package: “Product of Germany”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (58 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (57 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road