Taste test: This bag contained midsize marshmallows, half of them white and the others a very light shade of pink.
I bit in to find a spongy feel, not melty at all, with a sweet but really bland flavor. Not impressed at all with these. One of my least favorite marshmallows ever. Also one of my least favorite Haribo products.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird sweet smell. Didn't like it.
From the package: “Pink & White” ... “KankaBoy ShareSize” ... “Renewed taste” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “This product does not contain any pig gelatine or any other pig-based ingredients. Warning: excessive use of sorbitol may caused diarrhea.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road